Family Medicine Job In Lincoln City, Oregon
Family Practice or Med-Ped Physician Opportunity in Coastal Oregon CPH# JOB-2760922Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 20 days of vacation, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Lincoln City that offers abundant recreational opportunities such as fishing, cycling, scuba diving, surfing, kayaking, kite surfing, bird watching or hang gliding. You will find fabulous dining opportunities, resorts and golf courses.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position with up to $125K in student loan repayment over 5 years
- Monday to Friday schedule with 32 patient contact hours
- 10 days of call a month, go into the hospital for deliveries
- Join a busy and collaborative team in a professionally satisfying, patient-centered environment
- Academic affiliation
- Average 16 to 20 patients per day
- Excellent specialty colleagues and established hospitalist program
- Income guarantee the first year and a full comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.