Family Medicine Job In Detroit, Michigan
Urgent Care Medical Director Opportunity in Detroit, Michigan CPH# JOB-2760655Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guaranteed salary with bonuses paid quarterly and monthly
- 50% clinical time, 50% admin time
- Rotating, set schedule of 3 or 4 days weeks plus 2 weekends per month
- 2 plus years experience in clinical or administrative experience
- Outstanding communication and management skills, and an ability to work collaboratively
- Identify best practice standards including establishing clinical policies, procedures, rules
- Possesses the tenure, knowledge, and skillset to bring authority to new and existing relationships
- Responsible for the quality of care and all issues related to the clinical caregivers
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.