Anesthesiology Job In Ocala, Florida
Anesthesia CRNA Opportunity in Ocala, FLNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:HCA Florida Ocala Hospital is seeking an Anesthesiology CRNA to join our talented team of CRNAs.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Must hold or be able to obtain active Florida medical license prior to start
- 12 hr shift schedules with OT available
- Practice high quality medicine and offer a high standard of care
- Model: 19 Physicians and 28 CRNAs
- 15 ORS and a variety of cases: Cardiac, Orthopedics, General, Neurosurgery, Vascular, Endo, GYN, Robotics, and Trauma. No Peds and No OB.
- CRNAs perform a full range of procedures including regional blocks, spinals and central and arterial line placement.
- Reasonable call schedule with no overnights. Approx. only 6 weekends a year. Beeper from home.
- Excellent compensation with excellent work/life balance; Base salary has been increased with shift differentials ranging from $200-$600 per shift! Premium pay after 80 hours bi weekly... tons of additional comp opportunities!
- 7 weeks PTO and increases with tenure and opportunities for OT if desired.
- Company benefits with 401k matching starting day 1!
- Company paid malpractice insurance + tail coverage
- Two-hospital system (HCA Florida Ocala Hospital: 288-beds, HCA Florida West Marion Hospital, A part of HCA Florida Ocala Hospital: 186-beds) and 3 freestanding EDs
- The region’s only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Consistent growth and impressive investment in capital improvements for several years
- Growing graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University of Central Florida (UCF) to train the next generation of physicians