General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Pennsylvania
CMO of Behavioral Health Needed in Pennsylvania Only a Short Drive From King Of Prussia CPH# JOB-2761367Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Candidates must call Brett Jones directly for information about this opportunity
- Call Brett Jones at 203.663.9368
- CMO of behavioral health
- CV is required for detailed information (i.e. name, location, and compensation)
- Total annual compensation exceeds $400,000 per year
- Board certification required
- PA license required at time of hire
- H-1B visa candidates can be accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.