Pediatric Neurology Job In Tucson, Arizona
Child Neurologist Needed in Tucson, AZ CPH# JOB-2761357Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A partnership with the group is offered after 1 year. They also offer a competitive salary with medical/dental/vision benefits, 20 days of PTO, 7 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME, a 401(k) retirement plan and pension plan, loan repayment assistance, and malpractice insurance.
Tucson is a wonderful place to live and practice. It is home to the University of Arizona and is a thriving college town. There are several golf courses, hiking trails, and canyons to keep you entertained in the Grand Canyon State.
Please call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the largest private neurology group in Tucson, AZ
- Join 4 other pediatric neurologists and adult neurologists
- 100% pediatric neurology and mostly outpatient work (hospital consults when on call)
- Opportunity to participate in research including clinical trials
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- $40,000 in student loan repayment available
- Partnership offered after 1 year
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.