General Radiology Job In Moscow, Idaho
General Diagnostic Radiology Need With 17 Weeks Off in Hip Idaho College Town CPH# JOB-2760206Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position is best for someone who enjoys building relationships with other physicians and in the community, and can see cases to finality.
Enjoy living in a dynamic, family-friendly university town with many amenities and culture. See headline shows, attend national sporting events, indulge in a myriad of outdoor activities, and enjoy a low cost of living.
Call Courtney Seanz at 954.837.2731 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enjoy 17 weeks off per year
- Join an exceptional collegial group
- Outstanding state-of-the-art equipment
- Beautiful and serene work environment
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Will consider 2023 residents and visa candidates
- Looking for a team player that will build relationships
- Great amenities locally, low cost of living and accessibility to shows, sports events, and adventure
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.