Family Medicine Job In Mississippi
Outpatient/inpatient/nursing Home/medical Director - Northern MississippiNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join an 18-bed critical access hospital in Northern Mississippi. Wear many hats - Outpatient, Inpatient, Medical Director, APP supervision, Nursing Home, and more. Great opportunity for a physician who enjoys practicing full-scope family medicine and having input into how things are run. Ideal setting for a candidate wanting to be a big fish in a small pond.
- Work in a walk-in clinic that is open 8A to 6P, Monday-Sunday.
- Supervise APPS at Clinic and provide general medical director responsibilities in addition to providing direct patient care.
- Serve as Medical Director for extended care facility with excellent APP support.
- Round on in-patients at the hospital.
- VERY lucrative financial package with a solid base, production incentives, medical director stipends, and more.
- Comprehensive benefits include full family health insurance paid by the employer and a 401-K plan.
- Nice, rural family-friendly community with a local population of 2K.
- Easy 1 hour and a 15-minute drive to Memphis. Less than an hour to Oxford, MS.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.