Gastroenterology Job In Tennessee
Gastroenterologist With Ercp/eus- Join 5 Others In Memphis, TnNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A very busy, well-established practice in Memphis, Tennessee is hiring a full-time BC/BE Gastroenterologist. This growing group has been in the Memphis area for over 30 years.
- Join a team of 5 physicians supported by an experienced staff
- ASC on-site with 6 endoscopy suites and state of the art equipment
- ERCP required and EUS preferred?
- Shared call schedule
Compensation / Benefits
- Employed by a large, financially stable, integrated health care system
- Excellent salary with relocation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes retirement
- No visa support
Memphis, Tennessee - Known for Legendary Music
- Memphis is the best of both worlds; it has small-town charm with big-city amenities that include minor league baseball games, NBA all-stars, the blues clubs along Beale Street, Elvis Presley's Graceland, and much more.
- The Memphis metro area has 18 public school districts, over 100 private schools, and more than 250,000 students. Memphis area schools annually attract national recognition and honors for the innovative programs and academic excellence provided to students of all ages.
- One of the most attractive features of life in Memphis is the remarkably low cost of living.
- Surrounded by beautifully landscaped suburbs, you are sure to find the right fit for your family.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.