Ophthalmology Job In Avon, Indiana
Ophthalmologist: Hendricks Regional Health
This job was posted 5 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
#3781 Hendricks Regional Health is seeking a trained BC/BE Ophthalmologist. Join a team of world class providers dedicated to serving their community.
- Full-time employed
- 40 hour week
- Solo practice – currently one MD and one on-site optometrist
- Full-time optometrist
- Provide ER coverage – 2 local Emergency Departments in the network
- Call 1:3 – Hospital ER departments, ICC’s, inpatient consults, and established patients
- Care of all ages
- Inpatient coverage – infrequent inpatient consults
- Growing practice
- 20+ medical/surgical patients per day, 8-10 cataract surgeries per week plus laser procedures
- Cornea, glaucoma, retina, refractive surgery fellowship training would be a plus but not required
- EPIC/Kaleidoscope EMR
- Competitive benefits package
- Avon is Hendricks County's newest town and is enjoying an explosion of growth.
- Quick access to I-465 and the Indianapolis International Airport is a major attraction for Avon, which is located 8 miles west of Indianapolis.
- Avon is one of Hendricks County’s leading commercial centers.
- Offers a sophisticated suburban lifestyle with an excellent educational system that recently opened a state-of-the-art high school.
Hendricks Regional Health is a 141 bed, non-profit Magnet® hospital in Danville, Indiana, serving western suburban Indianapolis. A medical group of specialty and primary care doctors are located throughout Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Lizton and Plainfield. A commitment to quality, safety and "Treating People Better" has led to national recognition from a variety of independent health care ratings organizations.
At Hendricks Regional Health, community need is the driving force behind who we are and what we do. We strive to help promote health and wellness in our community. That means helping prevent disease, or gain support if it has already struck.