General/Adult Psychiatry Job In California
Adult IOP/PHP Psychiatrist Needed California CPH# JOB-2762374Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact George Estephan at 203.663.9395 or email email@example.com.
- Adult psychiatry
- Intensive outpatient program and partial hospitalization program
- Typical schedule is Monday through Friday
- See an average of 8 patients per day
- Patient length of stay is typically 6 - 12 weeks
- At least 1 hour for evaluations and 30 - 45 minutes for follow ups
- Potential for dual diagnoses patients
- Will consider 2022/2023 residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.