Nurse Practitioner Job In Arlington, Texas
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) position to Join our Dallas/Ft. Worth Area Practice Sites- $30K bonus for Medical City Arlington NNPNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Neonatal Nurse Practitioners: Join Our Growing Practice in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Area - Our Neonatologists View our NNPs as True Colleagues
With more than 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our clinicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care. Envision Physician Services is seeking a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our busy practice covering 7 Medical City Facilities in the DFW area. Our collaborative, collegial team consists of skilled Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and Neonatologists.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Benefits start immediately - include medical, dental, vision, parental leave, and 401(k)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Robust wellness and professional development resources and support
- No state or local wage tax in Texas
- NICUS all Level III facilities with continuous MFM referral base
- Flexible scheduling offering work/life balance
- Learn more about our Heartbeat to Home integrated model
- Strong Level III NICU experience and skill set with preferred 3+ years experience
- Be independent, with autonomous work ethic and clinical decision-making skills
- Have strong knowledge of neonatal pathophysiology
- Willing to contribute to and work well within strong team environment
- Possess the ability to be proactive, fair, and equitable
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.