Nurse Practitioner Job In Laredo, Texas
Full-Time Days: APP Hospitalist- Days Doctors Hospital of LaredoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Josh Hunter : Sign in to view
HNI Healthcare is seeking a full-time nurse practitioner to join the Hospitalist Team at Doctors Hospital in Laredo, Texas. We are currently recruiting NP's to join our 10 provider team. Experience and recent graduates to be considered.
This opportunity features:
- 183-bed Level III Trauma Center
- 24-bed Open ICU
- No procedures, no codes
- Flexible 7 on/ 7 off - 7 am - 7 pm
- 3 physicians & 1 NP rounding days
- Highly competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits
- Physician-owned for-profit hospital
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI offers innovative technology and superior organizational skills, but behind our data management and time-saving tools are people; people who heal, people who listen, people who care.
Technology – HN’s VitalsMD® provides the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational, and financial outcomes. VitalsMD® helps you manage workflow, capture charges, and collaborate with colleagues.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI offers free CMEs
- HNICORE ™ Program - training and thought leadership program, performance improvement and advancement
- Clinical Academy – University of Texas at Austin –Dell Medical School - builds clinical excellence and camaraderie for each HNI Provider
- E&M University -Coding Education, EM evaluation and management
- 24/7 access to UpToDate platform
- HNI offers many additional opportunities region by region to earn CME’s
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Current or in process, unrestricted, Texas license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
About the Hospital
Doctors Hospital of Laredo is a 183-bed acute care facility that offers a range of medical services including 24-hour emergency, ICU and NICU. The hospital is a leader in cancer care and the hospital recently invested $2.7 million to expand and renovate its advanced cardiac surgical suite, solely dedicated to open heart procedures.
Doctors hospital is a for-profit, physician-owned institution that strives for compassionate care, clinical excellence and continuous improvement in measurable way.
Laredo is a city of history offering a true "Tex-Mex" experience.
Founded in 1755 on the banks of the Rio Grande, with an historic downtown containing landmarks that hearken to Laredo and Texas history.
Nationally known for exotic and rare birds that migrate through Laredo, birdwatchers from across the US visit yearly.
Laredo is easy to get to; San Antonio is 2 1/2, and Houston just a 5 hour drive away.
The Laredo airport is serviced by American, United and Allegiant airlines.
Find a better future.
Let us show you your dream career.
We design intelligent processes and technology that empower talented people to transform healthcare.
From our on-site support to our industry leading VitalsMD technology, you are equipped to provide the best care to your patients.
Our consistent success across markets is driven by an alignment of goals and management expertise. HNI’s partnered physician and operational leaders bring our client hospitals expertise in how to manage physician teams to standardize care, reduce costs, transform culture, and improve outcomes. Our processes are not theoretical—they are actionable, integrated, and metric-focused.
Let's Work Together.