LPN Job In Cheyenne, Wyoming
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) - Cheyenne, WYNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Apply Here - https://matrixproviders.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/73a6cbaa-e63e-0124-54c5-bbd3fab0a2b7/apply?source=1948414-CS-46948
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
URGENT: Matrix Providers is hiring for a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at F.E. Warren AFB, Flight Medicine Clinic, Cheyenne, WY.
• Status: Full time
• Schedule: Monday thru Friday between the hours of 7:00 A.M. - 5:00 PM. Hours will not exceed (8) hours per day or (40) hours per week.
• Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following qualifications:
- Degree/Education: Certificate.
- Education: Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university, or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Certification: Basic Life Support BLS.
- Experience: One year of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a practical or vocational nurse.
Your Success is our business.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.