Vascular Surgery Job In Virginia
Employed Vascular Surgery Opportunity In Richmond, VaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
North Virginia-based Hospitals are recruiting for our employed general and vascular surgery group for the medical community in Richmond, Virginia. Employed Vascular Surgery Opportunity in Richmond, Virginia.
About the opportunity:
- BC/BE vascular surgeon from an accredited training program
- Virginia licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing,
- physicians and administration
- Excellent competencies in both open and endovascular techniques
- Level I Trauma Center experience preferred
- Leading competitive salary with productivity incentive
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME, PTO, and dues allowance
- Join a practice that has a 100+ year history in providing exemplary care to our South Richmond community.
- 466-acute bed hospital with a Level I trauma provisional accreditation
- 135-bed inpatient acute psychiatric hospital for a child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric admissions
- 50-bed ER
- 32-bed private medical-surgical ICU, 12-bed private cardiovascular ICU integrated with our cardiovascular step-down unit, 12-bed arrhythmia care unit, 8-bed pediatric ICU, 15-bed NICU
- 15 operating rooms with the latest surgical technology available, including robots that are used in thoracic and orthopedic surgeries
- 35,000+ annual patient admissions, 95,000+ annual ER visits
- Richmond is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family.
- With a metropolitan area population of over a million, Richmond offers a great balance of big-city excitement and small-town charm.
- The area abounds with parks, nationally recognized school systems, and innumerable recreation and cultural activities.
- Richmond is within a two-hour drive of the Atlantic Ocean, Washington, DC, and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- The cost of living is very reasonable; traffic congestion is minimal.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.