General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Farmington, Maine
Inpatient Psychiatrist Needed in Maine CPH# JOB-2770394Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact George Estephan at 203.663.9395 or email email@example.com.
- Public loan forgiveness
- Inpatient setting
- Monday through Friday schedule, no call
- Work with the clinic team to develop effective, multidisciplinary treatment plans
- Model and teach treatment strategies for residents and fellows
- Attend team meetings regularly to review patient progress
- Will consider residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.