Physician Assistant Job In Montrose, Colorado
Physician Assistant / PA-CNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Established Regional Healthcare group is looking to hire a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in an Orthopedic setting in beautiful Montrose, CO! Mild summers and winters make for a great four-season playground!
Opportunities like this don’t come along often! Pursue your passions with a supportive, experienced team.
- Founded in 1950, they are the leading healthcare provider in the region
- Provides 23 specialties and sub-specialties, including joint replacement, complete cancer care, cardiology, rehabilitation and others
- 100 Physicians and more than 700 employees, they serve a diverse population spread over a large geographic area
- State-of-the-art, 75-bed facility, expert staff and supportive community
- Not-for-profit hospital, accredited by the Joint Commission
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position
- Join a team of 5 Orthopedic Surgeons
- Elective joint surgeries are performed on Monday and Tuesdays
About the Community:
Situated in southwest Colorado on the Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, Montrose is home to the Black Canyon National Park and offers scenic mountains, valleys, canyons, mesas, lakes and rivers; plus, all the recreational activities that accompany these natural wonders like hiking, mountain biking, skiing, fishing, camping and boating. At an elevation 5,794 feet above sea level, they have mild summers and winters with minimal snow accumulation in the city, making a great four-season playground!
- Family Nurse Practitioner / FNP, APRN, Physician Assistant, PA-C
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!