OB/GYN Job In Kansas City, Missouri
OBGYN Opportunity for an Experienced Physician in Kansas City, MissouriNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:Midwest Women’s Healthcare Specialists is seeking an experienced OBGYN to join a team of four OBGYNs and three CNMs at Research Medical Center in 2023.
- 2 or more years of clinical experience is highly preferred
- Must have an interest and comfort with high risk obstetrics, in addition to low risk, uncomplicated pregnancies.
- Supportive of VBAC
- Comfortable with a large percentage of GYN cases
- Participation in teaching medical students and residents is required (non-faculty position)
- Board certified and eligible for licensure in Missouri
- Easy access to women's health subspecialists, including but not limited to Urogynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecological Oncology
- Robotics available
- Practice features a history of clinical excellence, strong referral base and stability of an employed practice
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties—we ensure that our patients’ needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
If you are not familiar with Kansas City, let me tell you it is one of the best kept secrets in the US! Recently it was named one of the 10 best downtown areas by Forbes magazine. It is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, and geographic location. Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!
Although there had already been a wide variety of artists living, working, and coalescing around downtown Kansas City, the brand new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts just opened in September and quickly became central, and a visual monument to just how seriously Kansas City takes the arts. Combine that love of culture with a walkable and livable downtown, a wide variety of neighborhoods such as The Plaza, which is known for its upscale shopping and entertainment. Plus, everywhere you look in Kansas City, there’s another fountain dancing in front of you. They were one of the first cities in the US to add a pedestrian mall back in the fifties says Jason Clampet, senior online editor for Frommers.com. Plus you’ve got great barbecue there, and you can spend all day going from barbecue to barbecue joint . . . it’s that delicious. - Forbes Magazine
Research Medical Center provides quality healthcare services, giving patients access to highly trained physicians and advanced technology. The 590-bed hospital, located at 2316 East Meyer Boulevard in Kansas City, Missouri, is one of the region’s leading acute-care hospitals and provides free parking to patients and visitors.
The hospital offers a range of services to patients, including emergency care with a Level I Trauma Center, a certified Comprehensive Stroke Center and effective treatment for heart attack and sepsis. Other specialized programs include traumatic brain injury, TIA, Grossman Burn Center, Gastrointestinal (GI) Center of Excellence, oncology care in partnership with Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute, 24-hour obstetrics ER, Level III NICU, Transplant Institute, fertility program, Center for the Relief of Pain, orthopedics/sports medicine and much more.
In addition, patients can receive care for a wide range of medical specialties at the Brookside Campus and focused, compassionate mental health treatment at Research Psychiatric Center.