Internal Medicine Job In Connecticut
IM and FM Openings in Fairfield and New Haven Counties, CT CPH# JOB-2771641Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job 2771641.
- Several positions available due to retirements and growth
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, possible 4-day work week
- See an average of 15 to 20 patients daily
- Yale faculty appointment available and precepting opportunities
- Shared phone call varies from 1:4 to 1:10 depending on size of group
- Very competitive salaries plus generous bonuses and all benefits
- Retirement and profit sharing
- Highly desirable communities to live in with top CT schools and all cultural amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.