Pulmonary Disease Job In Knoxville, Tennessee
Outpatient Pulmonologist Opportunity in Knoxville, Tennessee CPH# JOB-2771614Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a commencement and/or sign-on bonus, STD and LTD, full medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, student loan repayment assistance, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Brooke Banner at 954.837.2719 or email email@example.com.
- Great benefits and compensation package
- Student loan repayment assistance
- No state income tax
- 100% outpatient pulmonary position
- New specialty, likely joining one other pulmonary physician
- Fellows welcomed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Outdoor enthusiasts paradise close to the Smoky Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.