Nurse Practitioner Job In Worcester, Massachusetts
PMHNP needed in Worcester, Massachusetts New grads welcome!** $25K RETENTION BONUS! CPH# JOB-2771605Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Worcester offers a great opportunity to own or rent, raise a family or live independently. Worcester is a city that offers the best of both large and small cities with its affordable housing; quality public schools; many colleges and universities; access to diverse culture, sports, restaurants and entertainment; and reliable local and regional transportation.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Janina Georges in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-616-2916. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB-2771605
- PMHNP required. New grads with inpatient RN psych experience welcome to apply!
- Monday-Friday, Full benefit coverage and malpractice included
- 120-bed facility equipped with the latest safety features
- Located in the center of Massachusetts, between Boston and Springfield
- Mountain areas to the west and lakes mainly north offer good recreation opportunities
- About an hour drive from Boston
- Very competitive salary, feel free to inquire.
- Will mainly be seeing Adults
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.