Family Medicine Job In Turlock, California
Primary Care Opportunities in the Central Valley of California CPH# JOB-2771847Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive base salary plus quarterly quality and productivity incentives
- Full comprehensive benefits and a $20K sign-on bonus, and federal/state loan repayment programs
- 100% outpatient position
- Monday through Friday schedule or 4, 10-hour days
- Shared 1:10 phone call only or better
- Board certified or board eligible
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.