Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery Job In Montrose, Colorado
Foot and Ankle Surgeon - Growing Community with great outdoor activities / Top Salary, relocation assistance and sign-on bonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Established Regional Healthcare group is looking to hire a Board Certified / Board Eligible Foot and Ankle Surgeon in beautiful Montrose, CO! 1 hr from Telluride, CO with mild summers and winters make for a great four-season playground!
Open to new graduates!
Opportunities like this don’t come along often! Pursue your passions with a supportive, experienced team.
- Founded in 1950, they are the leading healthcare provider in the region
- Provides 23 specialties and sub-specialties, including joint replacement, complete cancer care, cardiology, rehabilitation and others
- State-of-the-art, 75-bed facility, expert staff and supportive growing community
- 80,000 sq/ft Ambulatory Care Center will be completed in October 2023
- Not-for-profit hospital, accredited by the Joint Commission
Benefits and Features:
- $500,000+, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k
- Relocation Assistance
- Great work/life balance
Your Role with the Company:
- Join a team of 5 Orthopedic Surgeons
- State-of-the-art Ambulatory Care Center to be completed by October 2023
- Physician will need to do full ankle replacements
- Growing community and busy practice
About the Community:
Situated in southwest Colorado on the Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, Montrose is home to the Black Canyon National Park and offers scenic mountains, valleys, canyons, mesas, lakes and rivers; plus, all the recreational activities that accompany these natural wonders like hiking, mountain biking, skiing, fishing, camping and boating. At an elevation 5,794 feet above sea level, they have mild summers and winters with minimal snow accumulation in the city, making a great four-season playground!
- Fellowship-trained Foot and Ankle Surgeon
- Board Certified / Board Eligible
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!