Nurse Practitioner Job In Easton, Maryland
Nurse Practitioner / NPNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call David Wolfe: Sign in to view
Collegial and Fun Long term care group seeks a Nurse Practitioner to work in a Psychiatric setting in Nursing homes and Long-term care facilities in Denton, Maryland! low cost of living area!
- Founded in 2002 as an expansion of an Adult/Geriatric Mental Health System that was originally established in 1994.
- The group has worked to provide a high quality multidisciplinary approach to mental health care in long term care facilities.
- Comprised of psychiatrists, psychologists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, social workers, and nurse clinicians that work together as a team.
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive base salary based on experience level of provider - 105-125k yr range
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, LTD-STD, 401k, and life benefits.
- Competitive PTO package
Your Role with the Company:
- Monday – Friday only; 8am-5pm, no weekends, no on call.
- Team of 3, Psychologist, social worker and NP
- part time or full time works
- 1099 or w2
- MSN/ APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse) /ARNP / FNP-BC / ANP- Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Practitioner provides comprehensive care to the residents to enhance communication and assure that psychiatric care complements the resident’s overall care!
- You will have the ability to develop great long- term relationships with the patients in the facilities.
- ANP/Adult Nurse Practitioner, FNP/Family Nurse Practitioner,
- 1+ years of NP experience with Adult/Geriatric patient load
- Psych certification and/or psych experience is a plus but not required
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!