Emergency Medicine Job In Missouri
Join A Well Run Ed In South Central Missouri - $265/hour + $100k Student LoansNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A regional referral center in West Plains, Missouri is adding a full-time BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to their team. You will be joining a collaborative staff in this state-of-the-art Emergency Department.
- 12-hour shifts and FT is 12 shifts per 4-week period
- ED sees 28,000 patients annually
- 16 private treatment rooms with two designated as trauma/major medical
- Hospital boasts excellent diagnostic imaging & laboratory services including digital portable X-ray with bed-side imaging, a state-of-the-art cardiac monitoring system with stat 12-lead EKG, advanced technological headboard design, a Negative Pressure Room, a fully equipped decontamination area, a 24/7 laboratory staffed with degreed medical technologists, and more
- Hospital employed position offers $265/hour for day shifts, $280/hour for night shifts
- Sign-on bonus, moving expenses, and up to $100,000 in student loan reimbursement
- Health/dental/vision insurance, retirement plans, CME, PTO, malpractice, a monthly training stipend, and more
- Possible J1 and H1B visa support
West Plains, MO - South Central Missouri
- Tucked in the Ozark Mountains, near pristine wilderness areas and spring-fed streams, the City of West Plains attracts nature lovers, entrepreneurs, and families searching for a small-town feel with big-city conveniences.
- It sits just outside the Mark Twain National Forest, providing much of the scenic beauty of the Ozarks and giving residents and visitors access to more than 40 campgrounds and picnic sites, 350 miles of floatable streams, 63,000 wilderness acres, and 125 miles of trails for hikers, bikers and horseback riders.
- West Plains also offers a broad variety of cultural and arts programs as well as a number of special events throughout the year. The city?s signature event - the Old Time Music Ozark Heritage Festival - is held each June and honors the music and traditions of the Ozark region, drawing thousands of people to the city each year. West Plains is home to Missouri State University-West Plains, a two-year college recently selected as the nation?s sixth-best community college by a national publication. In addition to its educational opportunities, the college hosts fine arts and performing arts events throughout the year, and its men?s basketball and women?s volleyball programs routinely rank among the finest in the nation.
- It is less than 2 hours from Springfield, MO.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.