Internal Medicine Job In Louisiana
Geriatric - Top Earning Potential & Leadership Options - New Orleans, LaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The national leader in value-based, primary care has Family Medicine, Internal Medicine & Geriatric positions available in New Orleans, LA.?You will be joining a passionate, physician-led group that provides a concierge-like service to its patients and allows you to manage the entire patient journey. Deliver high-quality care to a low-income, senior population (payment is mainly through Medicaid & Medicare).
These highly-rewarding positions offer
- Career advancement and increased earning potential through the group's Partnership & Leadership Tracks
- $225,000 base salary (profit sharing opportunities after 1-year)
- $25,000 signing bonus
- $25,000 quality bonus
- 80% fewer patients on average and spend more time building a strong doctor-patient relationship
About New Orleans, Louisiana
- New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico.?
- Nicknamed the "Big Easy," it's known for its round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene, and spicy, singular cuisine reflecting its history as a melting?pot of French, African and American cultures.?
- Embodying its festive spirit is Mardi Gras, the late-winter carnival famed for raucous costumed parades and street parties.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.