Nurse Practitioner Job In Salt Lake City, Utah
Full Time Weekend Coverage Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opportunity in Salt Lake City, UTNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:CareNow Urgent Care is seeking a board certified physician assistant or nurse practitioner to work within our Salt Lake City, UT clinics. This position requires the provider to work every Saturday and Sunday, plus one weekday per week for a total of 3 shifts per week. The position requires the provider to float among several of our Salt Lake City locations.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have one or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Board certified
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Has a Utah state medical licensure and DEA
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Paid medical malpractice
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
Salt Lake City is a modern city set at the foothills of the incomparable Wasatch Mountains. As home to the “Greatest Snow on Earth,” living in Utah is closely tied to remarkable outdoor recreation, including skiing/snowboarding at world-class resorts, visiting our five National Parks, and a never ending network of hiking and biking trails. Easy access to an international airport, top-notch performance venues, a thriving downtown district full of dining options, and professional sports arenas make living in Salt Lake City hard to beat. With a thriving economy and forecasted growth and development, practicing in Utah provides the perfect backdrop for an outstanding quality of life.
Each CareNow® clinic is staffed by qualified and experienced healthcare providers dedicated to improving lives. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. From regular check-ups to flu treatments, we’re here for you.