Physician Assistant Job In Elma, Washington
Physician Assistant / PA-C
This job was posted 5 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Critical Access Health Center is looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner/NP or Physician Assistant / PA to work in an Emergency Medicine setting near Olympia, WA area!
- Growing Critical Access Health System, Founded in 1989 with plans for facility expansion in 2024
- 24/7 Emergency Department, Level II Cardiac Center, Level III Stroke Center, Level IV Trauma Care, two rural healthcare clinics and a seven day a week urgent care
- Have the ability to stabilize and provide advanced trauma life support to critically injured patients prior to transferring them to a higher level trauma center by ambulance or helicopter
- Patient-centered and collegial team
Benefits and Features:
- Excellent compensation based on experience, plus bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, dental, life-insurance, retirement
- Great CME and PTO
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position, 12 hour shifts
- 10 bed Emergency Department seeing 16,000 patients/year
- Works collaboratively with the treatment team in a high volume, fast-paced setting
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Open to new graduates with 4+years of emergency medicine experience as an RN
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!