General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Connecticut
General Psychiatrist Needed in Coastal New England Town of Connecticut CPH# JOB-2771861Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
To be part of this organization, every employee needs to understand, share, and live the core values of this organization. Their core values include integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion.
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located on the coast of Connecticut. This is an attractive area with a rich history, including a marked presence by a US Naval Base.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Employee and family resources program
- Matching tax-sheltered annuity
- Sign-on bonus and 4 weeks of PTO
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates supported
- Coastal waters provide a unique ecosystem which supports diverse species
- Within 2 hours of South Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.