Dermatology Job In Aberdeen, South Dakota
Rare Flexible Commuter Dermatology Opportunity in South Dakota CPH# JOB-2773102Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
South Dakota is one of the minority of states that do not collect state income tax. This is the perfect combination of high income and zero taxes. Offering excellent schools and high quality of life.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please submit your CV to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Flexible schedule allows for commuter option or relocation
- Part time or full time will be considered
- $175K in student loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- No state income tax and excellent schools
- Lucrative percentage of collections model
- Brand-new state-of-the-art clinic
- Well-established patient base
- General or Mohs or visa candidates welcome because of abundant backlog and robust patient base
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.