Pathology Job In Denton, Texas
Pathology Medical Director Opportunity in Denton, TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary:Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Medical Director for Forward Pathology Solutions, providing professional pathology services to Medical City Denton.
- AP/CP board certification is required
- 3-5 years of Medical Directorship experience required
- Proficiency in General Surgical Pathology, clinical interpretations and experience performing frozen sections
- Candidate must work cooperatively within diverse environments, have excellent interpersonal skills, and successfully establish and maintain positive relationships with hospital medical staff, technical staff and referring physicians
- General pathology case sign out
- Professional oversight of clinical pathology processes and procedures
- Collaborate with laboratory administration to ensure compliance with CAP guidelines
- Assesses test utilization patterns, performance improvement data, quality control data, regulatory and accreditation standards, process improvement and medical staff satisfaction
- Employed opportunity with Forward Pathology Solutions
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, opportunity for profit sharing bonus
- Benefits package includes generous PTO package, health insurance, 401k and CME days/allowance, relocation reimbursement, paid malpractice
- Texas has Tort Reform and no state income tax
About Forward Pathology Solutions:
Forward Pathology Solutions was created in 2010 to better serve patients, client physicians, hospitals, and clinics. Currently, FPS employs over 200 board certified multispecialty pathologists that provide professional services to 98 HCA hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients. Our mission is simple: to deliver quality driven, evidence and value based pathology professional services in a timely and cost efficient manner. Our physician partners are important to our success and we work closely with them to achieve the most favorable patient outcomes.
About Medical City Denton:
- 208-bed acute care hospital
- Level II trauma center
Situated within the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area, the City of Denton offers small-town charm within a short drive of the big city. Denton's rich history, strong entrepreneurial community, vibrant art and music scene, popular hot spots and array of outdoor recreation (parks, trails, water park, natatorium) landed the city the title of "Number 1 Small Town in America" by Rand McNally and USA Today in 2012. No matter what your interest or passion, Denton's friendly atmosphere and sense of community make it the perfect spot to call home!
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers in the Dallas- Ft. Worth area and is comprised of 14 North Texas Hospitals, 11 Ambulatory Surgery Centers, 30 CareNow Urgent Care Centers, 7 Off Campus Emergency Rooms, 6 Pediatric Urgent Care Centers, 4,400+ Physicians, and 17,000+ Employees. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.