Gastroenterology Job In Great Falls, Montana
Outpatient Pulmonologist With No Call CPH# JOB-2773224Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The first year you will have a salary guarantee plus production. In year two, you would be productivity-based. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation and holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
Their comprehensive care facilities are headquartered in and around Great Falls, Montana, which is an exceptionally safe, affordable town surrounded by three mountain ranges. The cost of living is below the national average. Summers are pleasant, with warm, mostly sunny days and cool nights. The winters are warmer than would be expected due to frequent Chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast. You will enjoy year-round outdoor recreation including hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, snowmobiling, skiing, snowshoeing, and golf. There are five nearby waterfalls, and it is only two hours to Glacier National Park and/or Yellowstone National Park. Farmer's markets, symphonies, concerts in the park, and charming small-town socials make this town magical.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2773224.
- Join a part-time gastroenterologist in a collegial group of physicians
- Physician-owed and led group that really takes care of their care-givers
- Mostly outpatient with some rare hospital consults and no call
- Wonderful work-life balance
- da Vinci Xi robot available
- Flexible Monday through Friday schedule
- Student loan payments and residency stipends negotiable
- Great Falls is close to Yellowstone, fly-fishing, skiing, and everything great about the outdoors
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.