OB/GYN Job In Pleasanton, California
Stanford Ob/Gyn Pleasanton
This job was posted 2 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our established outpatient clinic in Pleasanton, CA.
- Full-time employment opportunity
- Fellowship training in Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) strongly preferred; must also have interest in general Ob/Gyn
- Physicians see an average of 20 patients per day in clinic
- Average delivery volume: 10-15 deliveries per month
- Full-scope Women's Health services include prenatal planning, high-risk pregnancy, post-partum, in-office procedures, and specialized surgical care
- All OB/deliveries performed at Stanford Valley Care Hospital with 24-hour dedicated Anesthesiologist to L&D, 24-hour Neonatologist, and 24-hour Pediatric Hospitalist
- Call Schedule – 1:6
- Six (6) providers in the group: Five (5) general Ob/Gyn physicians and one (1) Nurse Practitioner
- Robust ancillary support staff
- Access to Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty physicians
- Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with a talented team of providers, specialists, and Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty Physicians
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
With convenient offices in Livermore and Pleasanton, we offer care in multiple specialties. Our goal is to lead health promotion in our Tri-Valley community.
Through our partnership with Stanford Health Care, our patients benefit from extraordinary care. Our doctors provide personalized attention and care in a convenient location, plus immediate access to Stanford specialists and technology. Over time, you can expect further enhancements to patient care in line with Stanford's continuing tradition of innovation and excellence. Together, we provide the highest level of care.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to provide the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care patient needs are coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help manage health care appointments, access to medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
University Medical Partners is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our mission is to be the premier medical group of choice for our patients, clinicians, and partners. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.