Pathology Job In Denton, Texas
PRN Pathology Opportunity in Denton, TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary:Medical City Healthcare is seeking a part-time / PRN, permanent Staff Pathologist for Forward Pathology Solutions, providing professional pathology services to Medical City Denton.
- AP/CP board certified is required
- 3-5 years post residency preferred
- Proficiency in General Surgical Pathology, Clinical interpretations and experience performing frozen sections
- Ability to obtain a Texas medical license or have a Texas medical license in good standing
- Shift work hours may vary up to 32 hrs/wk
- Employed opportunity with Forward Pathology Solutions
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, opportunity for profit sharing bonus
- Texas has Tort Reform and no state income tax
About Forward Pathology Solutions:
Forward Pathology Solutions was created in 2010 to better serve patients, client physicians, hospitals, and clinics. Currently, FPS employs over 200 board certified multispecialty pathologists that provide professional services to 98 HCA hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients. Our mission is simple: to deliver quality driven, evidence and value based pathology professional services in a timely and cost efficient manner. Our physician partners are important to our success and we work closely with them to achieve the most favorable patient outcomes.
About Medical City Denton:
- 208-bed acute care hospital
- Level II trauma center
Situated within the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area, the City of Denton offers small-town charm within a short drive of the big city. Denton's rich history, strong entrepreneurial community, vibrant art and music scene, popular hot spots and array of outdoor recreation (parks, trails, water park, natatorium) landed the city the title of "Number 1 Small Town in America" by Rand McNally and USA Today in 2012. No matter what your interest or passion, Denton's friendly atmosphere and sense of community make it the perfect spot to call home!
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers in the Dallas- Ft. Worth area and is comprised of 14 North Texas Hospitals, 11 Ambulatory Surgery Centers, 30 CareNow Urgent Care Centers, 7 Off Campus Emergency Rooms, 6 Pediatric Urgent Care Centers, 4,400+ Physicians, and 17,000+ Employees. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.