Pediatric Hospitalist Job In Beckley, West Virginia
Busy Inpatient & Nursery Team, 12hr Shifts, Outside Charleston, WVNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jessica Lundgren: Sign in to view
Raleigh General Hospital in Beckley, West Virginia (hour west of Charleston) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalist to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- The hospitalist will provide coverage for both pediatrics and newborn nursery
- Hospital employed position
- 12 - bed pediatric wing
- 12 - 14 shifts per month; a shift is 24hrs
- Sub-Specialty support to include Vascular, Thoracic, Orthopedic, ENT, Infectious Disease, Nephrology, Hematology/Oncology and Pulmonologists
- Over 250k combined service area, 75k people in Raleigh County
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Combining the best of small-town values with big city accessibility, Beckley is the largest city in southern West Virginia, nestled in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains and conveniently located less than an hour from Charleston, WV.
It is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts with rock climbing, whitewater rafting, hunting, hiking and caving all within minutes of downtown.
With a service area of 250,000 it is the hub for retail facilities, financial resources and medical services. Beckley is also home to West Virginia University Institute of Technology and Tamarack, offering a unique statewide collection of art and cuisine. Beckley is a welcoming community and a wonderful place to live and practice medicine!
Raleigh General Hospital, southern West Virginia’s leading medical center, has served the city of Beckley and surrounding counties since 1921. Accredited by the Joint Commission, Raleigh General Hospital cares for nearly 13,000 patients each year. Raleigh General Hospital also offers instructional programs for nursing students as well as numerous allied health student extern programs.
We offer a wide range of surgical services including:
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- Emergency – Level III Trauma Center; treats more than 50,000 each year
- Trauma/Emergency Services
- Critical Care
- The Labor and Delivery department has an 8-bed LDR and two OR suites; delivering around 1,650 babies each year
Specialty clinical programs include: Cardiac CTA, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI); PET scan, Digital Mammography, Lithotripsy (kidney stone treatment) Hemodialysis and Trauma Services.