Nurse Midwife Job In Fergus Falls, Minnesota
Certified Nurse Midwife / CNMNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Independent Healthcare Organization is looking to hire a Certified Nurse Midwife in the Fergus Falls, MN area! Open to New Grads!
Come make a big impact to improve the health of this community while joining a supportive team!
- For over 100 years, this non-profit, mid-sized, rural Healthcare Corporation has served their community by providing superior care to their patients.
- Named top 100 rural & community healthcare system for seven consecutive years & has been listed on Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals in 2022
- In-house specialty support: Allergy/Asthma, Otolaryngology, Cardiology, Dermatology, OB/GYN, Optometry, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Anesthesia, Audiology, General Surgery, Pathology, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology
- 120 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers with an Annual Operating Revenue of $160M
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive Base salary with productivity bonus opportunity
- Annual CME reimbursement & paid professional dues and memberships
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, malpractice coverage with tail and 401K
- 6 Weeks PTO
- Generous sign-on bonus and relocation
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time, M-F, 8a-5p
- Equitable participation in on-call rotation
- Growing Obstetrics program that delivers approximately 325 babies/yr
- Partnering with 1 OBGYN, 2 Family Medicine w/OB Physicians and another CNM
About the Community:
Fergus Falls is an area known for excellent private and public school systems community college, local wineries & breweries, low cost of living, nearby zoo’s, big box retail (Home Depot, Applebee’s, Caribou Coffee, Shopko, Walmart, and more), movie theater, bowling alley, event center, nearby resorts & casino’s, health spas, YMCA, fishing, cross country skiing, kayaking, hiking, fishing, & biking.
- 8-golf courses within a 30-mile radius of city
- Number 1 county in the United States with most lakes, with 1,100 lakes in Ottertail County
- Central lakes biking/walking trail begins in Fergus Falls and is a 55 mile, paved trail that goes to central MN
- North Country Scenic Trail runs through the town (beginning in Vermont & runs through central ND)
- Children’s museum & indoor playground
- Enjoy a safe, low crime community of 14,000 residents
- Board Certified in Midwifery
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!