Neurology Job In Salt Lake City, Utah
Neurology Position in Salt Lake City, UTNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:St. Mark's Hosptial is seeking an outpatient Neurologist to care for patients in Salt Lake City, UT
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Employment or Private Practice options
- Collaboration with neurohospitalist team
- Outpatient neurology focus
- Hospital call shifts available if wanted
- Generous base salary guarantee
- Excellent health benefits, 401k, paid malpractice insurance
- Relocation assistance, medical licensure & DEA allowance
About St. Mark’s Hospital:
- 317 Licensed Beds
- Level II Trauma Certification
- Tertiary care hub for a network of eight hospitals
- High–quality performance and recognition
- Robust medical staff including intensivists, hospitalists, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, general/trauma surgery, orthopedic surgery, ob/gyn, and many more outstanding physicians.
The community of Draper has caught on the wave of community development. Once just a small community at the South end of the Salt Lake valley, Draper City is now one of the most desirable areas to live in the state of Utah. Draper City offers the best of both worlds: a comfortable and easy pace of residential life combined with a sophisticated metropolitan atmosphere. Draper promotes a healthy quality of life with easy access to inner-city trail systems and nearby mountain areas offering access to wilderness and spectacular vistas. Draper has become an attractive location for families who share a focus on quality of life.
Lone Peak Hospital is projected to open in next few years. This 60 bed community hospital will boast new technology coupled with a modern setting. Lone Peak Hospital will feature a full compliment of service lines including Orthopaedic, Surgery, Women's Services, and other sub-specialties. This great facility will be in a growing community and will expand to meet community needs.