Emergency Medicine Job In Pennsylvania
Emergency Medicine in Pennsylvania Offering Up to $240 per Hour CPH# JOB-2778992Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity boasts competitive compensation, metric bonus up to $40K, and full benefits with a 401(k) match. You will enjoy a gym membership and a casino resort membership and spending account - unlimited golf, use of the pool, and spa services for the physician and family.
The northeast corner of Pennsylvania transforms into splashes of crimson, aubergine, and apricot when trees change color. Whether viewed on a fall foliage train excursion or by walking through the woods, the spectacle is extraordinary. However, there is so much more to do on a weekend getaway in this beautiful city than view the scenery.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BC/BE EM physician needed
- Must be residency trained
- Gym and casino resort membership
- Less than 2 hours from both Philadelphia and NYC
- Up to $40,000 metric bonus
- Full benefits including 401(k) with match
- Will accept commuters
- EM residents being considered with possible stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.