General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Asheville, North Carolina
Psychiatrist Needed for Nursing Homes Near Asheville, North Carolina CPH# JOB-2778174Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, PTO, CME time and receipt reimbursements, and a 401(k) Come live and practice in western North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains. It is known for a vibrant arts scene and historic architecture. Asheville is one of the most welcoming and vibrant cities in America.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joanne Davies directly at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2778174.
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- SNFs and assisted living facilities
- FT and PT shifts available
- NPs take on-site call
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, not required
- Base salary plus RVU incentives
- Occurrence malpractice
- Generous PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.