Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Tyler, Texas
Pulmonology/Critical Care Faculty Position in Texas CPH# JOB-2779801Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Faculty position
- New sleep lab and dedicated stroke center
- Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm in the clinic
- Light shared call is 1:4 weeks
- Teaching ICU services and see patients in respective pulmonary clinics
- Board certified or board eligible
- Cost of living is 14% lower than the national average
- 1.5 hours from Dallas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.