Chief Medical Officer Job In Michigan
Chief Medical Officer - Grand Rapids, MiNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Cherry Health is seeking a board-certified physician with at least 10 years of practice experience preferably medical family practice or internal medicine.?As well as at least three years health care service operations/managerial experience, preferably in an FQHC. The Chief Medical Officer provides strategic leadership, direction, oversight, and planning for a wide variety of medical and related activities for Cherry Health.
- Collaborate with the operations and executive leadership team to drive alignment and efficiencies related to all Cherry Health provider members, staff, payors, management, processes, procedures, and implementation strategies.
- Be an inclusive leader and team player who inspires physicians, nurses and staff at all levels.?
- Network and build consensus, collaborate, and problem solve. This position will play a key role in the implementation of strategies for physician relationships and service line development.
- Identify strategic medical health center workflows, and in ensuring all practices will positively impact and align with business strategies and objectives.
- Maintain favorable positive public relations. Strong interpersonal skills to interact with leadership, employees, consumers and the general public.
- Model and communicate key values in the community and to staff in a way that supports Cherry Health&'s mission.
- Educate and empower staff to be adept at meeting current and future organizational needs, and adjust schedule staff hours of work, priorities, and assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload.
- Oversee the operations of medical services including psychiatry, vision care, pharmacy, Behavioral Health and nursing including scheduling of physicians for maximum coverage.
Cherry Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with a mission to improve the health and wellness of individuals by providing comprehensive primary and behavioral health care while encouraging access by those who are underserved. Cherry Health provides a healthcare home for those who may not otherwise have access by serving over 60,000 patients throughout Michigan.
For additional information, contact:
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Job ID: PS-2207-92788
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.