Family Medicine Job In Alaska
Juneau, Ak Family Medicine/urgent Care - 2 Weeks On And 2 Weeks OffNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join small privately-owned family medicine and urgent care practice in Juneau, Alaska.
About the opportunity
- The clinic is open Monday - Friday, 8A to 6P and 9A to 5P on Saturday and Sunday.
- Work 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off schedule.
- Clinic averages 23 patients per day.
- See patients of all ages and the position does include laceration repair and fracture care.
- The patient base is 70% urgent care and 30% family medicine.
- Solid financial and benefits package including relocation assistance.
The City and Borough of Juneau, more commonly known simply as Juneau, is the capital city of the state of Alaska. Located in the Gastineau Channel and the Alaskan panhandle, it is a unified municipality and the second-largest city in the United States by area. It has a local population of 32K and is absolutely beautiful. Notable sites include the Eaglecrest Ski Area, Mendenhall Glacier, and Tracy Arm.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.