Nurse Practitioner Job In El Paso, Texas
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in El Paso, TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Las Palmas Medical Center is seeking a primary care Nurse Practitioner to provide in-patient, Med. Surg support throughout the hospital in El Paso, TX.
- New grads are also encouraged to apply
- 12 hour shifts (7 days on/7 days off)
- BS degree, MS degree or equivalent
- Board certified by the AG-PCNP or equivalent
- Current American Heart Association BLS and PALS, and/or ACLS
- Required: Licensed to practice in the State of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Valid DEA registration
- AHA BLS required
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401k
- CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
- No state income tax
About Las Palmas Medical Center:
- We believe excellent people make excellence happen. Be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else.
- Our 327-bed hospital is a full service acute care facility
- Las Palmas Medical Center has special expertise in emergency room medicine (Level III trauma), cardiology, women's services, labor & delivery, neonatal intensive care, neuroscience, pediatric care, oncology services, and wound care management
- Las Palmas Medical Center is the region’s only Kidney Transplant Center
- In addition to our medical services, Las Palmas Medical Center provides the Las Palmas LifeCare Center wellness facility
- We offer the very latest in surgical procedures and technologies, including robotic surgery and minimally invasive techniques
Nestled at the point where West Texas, New Mexico, and Old Mexico meet, the Sun City is the perfect place to enjoy the seamless blend of cultures and customs that is our heritage. Our region’s 400-year history is a tapestry that envelops the thriving and diverse metropolitan that exists today. Our employees love all the benefits El Paso has to offer as a large city with a relaxed and casual environment. El Paso is known as the Sun City for its 300+ days of sun. The city sits at 3,740 feet above sea level and is surrounded by the beautiful Franklin Mountains. El Paso is the 6th largest city in Texas and the 22nd largest in the United States.
El Paso is the 6th largest city in Texas with a population of 750,000 and enjoys outstanding year round weather. The cost of living is low and the medical community is sophisticated and welcoming to new physicians. It has small town closeness with the amenities of large city. It is a family oriented city where life is easy. Beautiful housing and excellent school systems make this a great place to live and raise a family. An international community, rich in culture. Quality of life is superior. El Paso is the safest city in the United States.
Things to do: Year round great weather (no humidity), 2 1/2 hour drive from pine forest (snow skiing, weekend cabin/home in the mountains), international airport, off Broadway shows, NCAA Division I sports, mountain biking, cycling, hunting, hiking, cross country running, great selection of restaurants.
Education: Great public schools (magnet high schools specializing in medicine, engineering, business), University town, new Medical School in 2009.
- Texas Tech
- El Paso Community College
Biomedical Research & Technology Hub: Fast becoming one of the most successful & recognized life science centers in the Western Hemisphere. Strategically located on the ‘Latin Coast’, El Paso universities and regional schools are ensuring the future of being at the cusp of medical research and development.
Housing: Beautiful and affordable. Quiet and safe neighborhoods.
Las Palmas Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital in El Paso, Texas. As the population of the El Paso and Juarez area approaches four million people, we continue to expand our healthcare services to serve the community's changing needs.
From the Heart Institute to the Baby Place, from Women's Services to Oncology, and from Pediatric Critical Care to Stroke/Neuroscience Center, Las Palmas is clearly the Right Choice.
Licensed Beds: 317