Urology Job In New Richmond, Wisconsin
Urologist Opening in Wisconsin Near Minneapolis CPH# JOB-2782747Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Replace a retiring physician
- Join 3 other urologists and 7 support staff
- Dual license in MN and WI needed
- New grads or experienced candidates welcome
- Practice out of 2 locations
- J-1 and H-1B visas accepted
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Picturesque, family-friendly communities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.