Family Medicine Job In Illinois
Outpatient FM for Southern IL Family Medicine Group CPH# JOB-2782802Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In return, you will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a pension and retirement package, and malpractice w/tail coverage.
Full amenities and an international airport. Enjoy outdoor activities with many lakes in the area. Plenty of arts, entertainment, and shopping options to choose from.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email CV and references to email@example.com.
- Flexible scheduling options; 36 patient contact hours per week
- Practice is well-equipped with EPIC EMR
- 2-year guarantee plus wRVU and quality bonuses
- No nights, weekends, or call
- Student loan assistance
- Relocation assistance and 4 weeks of PTO
- Full benefits
- Pension and retirement plans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.