Physician Assistant Job In Fayetteville, North Carolina
Adult ICU Physician Assistants needed in North Carolina CPH# JOB-2782721Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Robert Cordero in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2610. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB-2782721.
- Permanent, full time position
- Experience strongly preferred but sharp new grads welcome
- Adult ICU unit
- Growing hospital setting, lots of opportunity for growth
- One hour from Raleigh-Durham
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Day and night coverage, approximately 15 shifts/month
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.