Gastroenterology Job In Montrose, Ohio
Gastroenterologist - Partnership Track! Great Autonomy, build up a practice!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Established Health System is looking to hire a Board Certified / Board Eligible Gastroenterologist in beautiful Middletown, OH!
Open to new graduates!
Opportunities like this don’t come along often! Pursue your passions with a supportive, experienced team.
- Founded in 1995, they have more than 13,000 employees and 2,300 physicians with the mission to build healthier communities
- Independent GI practice within the Hospital
- Comprehensive health system operates in 5 campuses including a Level I Trauma Center
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Partnership track
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k
- Relocation Assistance, Sign-on Bonus
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position. flexible call schedule
- Join 3 GI providers
- Independent practice - will perform a combination of outpatient office, procedures and hospital consults
- Opportunity to grow the position
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Gastroenterologist
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!