General Surgery Job In Jefferson City, Tennessee
General Surgery Opportunity in east TN near the Great Smoky MountainsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Deborah Starling: Sign in to view
Jefferson City, Tennessee 37760 Type of Facility: Hospital
Tennova Jefferson Memorial Hospital in Jefferson City, TN is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join a hospital-owned clinic.
Special Requirement: Colonoscopy and EGD interest in addition to General Surgery case skill. Interest in Breast Surgery is a plus!
- Dedicated Block Time
- 4 ORs and 2 GI Suites for cases
- Join 2 Board Certified General Surgeons
- Turnover times average 10 minutes
- Call Coverage - 4:1 ratio rotation for General Surgery - 10 days minimum required
- Office space is currently available
- Multidisciplinary Clinic adjacent to hospital
- Satellite office in Morristown, TN
- Start Date: Q4 2022
~J1 & H1b Candidates are Acceptable~
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Jefferson Memorial Hospital serves the Lakeway area with leading-edge technology and a caring, East Tennessee spirit. The hospital is a 4-Star Rated Facility by CMS and holds an A rating by Leapfrog Group. The hospital was opened in 2001, and in 2011 a major facility. construction project was completed which included renovation and expansion to the emergency room, a new intensive care unit, and enhancements to patient and family waiting and registration areas in both inpatient and outpatient departments. Patients have access to state-of-the-art equipment and physicians trained in areas such as general surgery, cardiology, urology and orthopedics. Jefferson Memorial hospital has been honored for the third consecutive year with the national 100 Top Hospitals award by Thomson Reuters.
Visit Tennova Healthcare— Jefferson Memorial Center: http://www.tennovaeast.com/locations/jefferson-memorial-hospital
Visit Jefferson City, TN: http://www.jeffcitytn.com/
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
Jefferson County is nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and includes two beautiful lakes, Cherokee and Douglas. The county is also rich in history, being one of the oldest in Tennessee. In recent years, the county has been growing rapidly, as more and more people discover the charm of this picturesque part of East Tennessee.
Jefferson Memorial Hospital serves Lakeway area residents with leading-edge technology and a caring, East Tennessee spirit. The hospital's new Jefferson City campus was opened in 2001, and the facility underwent a major construction project in 2011 that included: renovation and expansion of the emergency room, a new intensive care unit, and enhancements to waiting and registration areas.
Jefferson Memorial offers exceptional patient care with:
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Doctors trained in specialty areas such as pulmonology, orthopedics, and cardiology
- Extensive outpatient surgery capabilities and diagnostic testing