Family Medicine Job In Alaska
Family Medicine In Fairbanks, Ak - Solid Pay & No CallNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A Family Medicine physician sought to join a high-quality community-owned and operated healthcare system in Fairbanks, Alaska.
About the opportunity
- Work in a setting with nine primary care physicians and four advanced practice providers.
- APPs are being teamed with primary care physicians with the goal of getting to a one-to-one ratio.
- Monday-Friday schedule with 8 AM to 5 PM office hours.
- No call responsibilities. Walk-In Clinic and ER take care of call concerns.
- See around16 patients per day.
- $235K Base with wRVU incentive and solid benefits package (median pay is $301K)
- OB is optional for qualified candidates.
About Fairbanks, Alaska
Known as the "Golden Heart City,"?Fairbanks Alaska boasts a diverse culture, rich history, a thriving population and economy, and plenty to explore! In the summer, go on an adventure in the land of the midnight sun. In the winter, take in breathtaking views of the aurora dancing in the night sky.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.