Gastroenterology Job In New Hampshire
Advanced Gastroenterology In Southern New HampshireNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A private group in southern New Hampshire is adding a Gastroenterologist with advanced endoscopy training.
About the opportunity
- Collegial group with 11 Physicians and 6 Advanced Practice Providers
- 4 1/2 day work week. No weekend office hours
- The teaching of Residents from Tufts
- Training in ERCP and EUS required
- 2-year partnership track with a competitive guaranteed salary that includes bonus potential
- Located in southern New Hampshire&'s seacoast region, one hour from Boston and 10 miles to York Maine
- A seaside community with unique shops, restaurants, and a lively downtown area
- Popular tourist destination
- Community population of 20,000 people
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.