Infectious Disease Job In Massachusetts
Infectious Disease Physician - Student Loan Assistance - North Of BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A federally qualified health center north of Boston, Massachusetts has an opening for an Infectious Disease physician.
About the opportunity
- 4-day work week
- A mix of infectious disease and outpatient primary care
- 6 locations providing care to an underserved patient population
- 36 clinical hours per week
- Athena EMR
- Spanish speaking skills would be a plus, however not required
- Guaranteed base salary and full benefits packages
- Time off includes 4 weeks vacation, 5 personal days, 9 sick days, 10 holidays, 5 days CME
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, and federal loan repayment are available
- Located 30 minutes north of Boston. 2 hours to the White Mountains of New Hampshire and 2 hours to scenic Cape Cod
- Multicultural community with a population of 90,000 people
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.